Sunday, March 10, 2013

Slacking

Wow. Sorry for the hiatus. My absence may or may not be indicative of the tight schedule I've been keeping (despite being on "vacation" from work). My days have been planned nearly to the minute. I managed to escape Boston hours before flights home were cancelled (don't you love going with your gut???), make it to 3 major events yesterday all over creation, and somehow manage to get my distance in.
The weather has been mild, which makes for pretty nice outdoor training sessions for week 2 (in March, in the northeast). Despite some treadmill sessions early in the week, the 3 solid road runs since then have been massively liberating.

What's week 3 have in store? A long run of 7, some 2-4's and some pacing mid week. As long as I can acclimate to daylight savings time and sleep sometime soon, we'll be in good shape.... Chin up.

No comments:

Post a Comment