Thursday, June 13, 2013

Core principles...

Some of the most beneficial training I've done recently has been done in less than 35 minutes, in the comfort of my own bedroom. I started a "Spartacus" style workout, and in as little as 30 minutes, 3 times per week, for 2 weeks, I've seen my body transform. I can't imagine how things are going to look at 5-6 weeks out...

Three separate groups of three exercises is enough to engage just about every muscle you could think of. You run through the first three exercises twice, the second three twice, and the third three twice. That's it- 40 seconds on, 20 seconds rest- the focus is on quality, not quantity, and that's just the ticket!

While many of these workouts exist, this is the one I've chosen: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/spartacus-workout-the-triple-set-scorcher.html

Good luck, and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment