Saturday, January 12, 2013

New kid on the block...

Everyone needs a mantra. You know, that phrase that triggers something in your soul. It makes you dig a little deeper, focus. That's what "chin up, shoulders back, breathe" is to me. You know that moment when you need to cool your jets...a reminder to pace yourself...a little peace of mind? 

Chin up- you got this, shoulders back- you know you got this, breathe- you're going to need it...

As a new blogger, I'm hoping to inspire thought and dialogue about running, training, gear, and all of the other "stuff" that comes with being an athlete. I like to read about other people's experiences and opinions, and I'd love to hear from you! 

Until next time friends...

Treadmill jam of the day: "Country Girl (Shake it for me)"- Luke Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment